Sign in to follow this  
Pankaj32

Another plugin not working, can someone test this pls?

Pankaj32

Hi, This plugin in pretty much central to my website, its called wp property, offers many functions to Realtors. I was using it on twenty ten for over a 8-9 months with out any hassle however, as I switched over to pageline and wordpress 3.3 I am unable to upload any media to posts, also can't edit the publish time either, I have bought this to the notice of guys at wp property but I just wanted to make sure if its really a theme problem or I need to fix something else. Thanks for any help!

Danny
Hi Pankaj, I tried this plug-in for you and there seems to be an issue, for some reason when I try to add a property, the Wordpress flyout menus no longer work, this plug-in may need updating too. There have been quite a few cases where some plug-ins aren't compatible with Wordpress 3.3. I would wait to see what the developer of the plug-in suggests.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Pankaj32
Thanks, Danny! I will follow up with the plugin folks.

Rob
I had tried that plugin with PlatformPro and it did not work.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Pankaj32
@rangelone @danny Is there any alternative your guys can suggest from your experience in building real estate websites? I don't want the IDX series cause they are of no use to me since there is no MLS here in India and secondly they are too expensive. WP property worked great for me. I could have the search functionality at the front end and also display all my listing neatly with a map.

Rob
Pankajl, your best bet is to look for most recent or recently updated plugins at http://www.wordpress.org/extend/plugins searching for "real estate". Several other plugins include the mapping feature and similar options to the failed plugin.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur