Sign in to follow this  
ianrob84

Sidebar problem on homepage...

ianrob84

Hi All I'm having real problems with the layout of my homepage. Every special page and indeed the default layout, are set to have a sidebar on either side of the content. On all other pages, this works fine, but on my magazine layout front payge, it doesn't work, and I only get a sidebar on the left. I really cannot work out where I'm supposed to be able to change this, or what I'm missing - can anyone help me? Using Platform Pro 2 Thank you so much! Ian

Danny
Hi Ian, Can you provide a link to your site please so we can take a closer look.

Please search our forums, before posting!

ianrob84
Sorry Danny, it's an internal site... I have actually fathomed it out. Apparently WP Supercache was the problem! I actually had changed the settings, but it wasn't displaying correctly, even though I was clearing the safari cache... I've removed Supercache and everything is fine again.

Danny
Hi Ian, Thanks for informing us that this has now been resolved. FYI, any cache plug-in should only be enabled once site development has finished, this means layout changes, CSS styling ect... otherwise you run into the problem you had.

Please search our forums, before posting!