Sign in to follow this  
gmbuser

EcoPro: Custom theme color

gmbuser    0
gmbuser

- Here is the website: http://www.anthonyfoxx.com/ FIRST PROBLEM: - I would like to change the theme color scheme to: #e84234 - I found the following code on a thread and pasted it into Custom CSS but its not changing the footer color: "body #spotlight .effect, body #footer .effect, body #welcome { background: #e84234; }" - Here is all the code in Custom CSS: "#nav {width:960px;top:145px;} body #spotlight .effect, body #footer .effect, body #welcome { background: #e84234; } .fcol {width:960px;} #footer .effect{background:none !important;} #fcolumns_container{background:none;} .fcol_pad .textwidget div{padding-bottom:60px;}" SECOND PROBLEM - There is a green strip at the bottom of the site. How do I remove this? Thank you, Paul

Rob    547
Rob
Paul, I'm not a CSS expert, so bumping this to a colleague on that front. However on the second point, I believe the green area is being caused by the javascripts in your site's footer area.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Jenny    33
Jenny
Remove: [code]body #spotlight .effect, body #footer .effect, body #welcome { background: #e84234; } #footer .effect{background:none !important;}[/code] Replace with: [code]body { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent; } #spotlight .effect, #footer .effect, #spotlight, #footer { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #E84234; }[/code]

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

gmbuser    0
gmbuser
Hi Mama, Thank you for the code, but it's not working: http://www.anthonyfoxx.com/ Here's all the code in the Custom CSS including your code: ------------------------------------- #nav {width:960px;top:145px;} body { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent; } #spotlight .effect, #footer .effect, #spotlight, #footer { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #E84234; } .fcol {width:960px;} #fcolumns_container{background:none;} .fcol_pad .textwidget div{padding-bottom:60px;} -------------------------------------

Jenny    33
Jenny
Where are you entering the code? It's not showing up when I inspect the code on your site. Try adding !important to the code like this: [code]body { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent !important; } #spotlight .effect, #footer .effect, #spotlight, #footer { background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #E84234 !important; }[/code] The green strip is gone so that makes me think it just needs !important :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

gmbuser    0
gmbuser
It's all in EcoPro Theme Options > Custom CSS. That worked thank you!