Sign in to follow this  
LukeB

Setting a background image

LukeB

Ive recently upgraded to the pagelines framework 2.0 but i cant figure out how to now set a background image. I tried uploading an image under settings but it doesnt show up on my site. Any assistance would be appreciated. http://www.danceyrselfclean.com/

LukeB
Ive tried changing all the background image options but to no luck so they are all set to -SELECT- at the moment Im also using Full-Width Sections but ive tried Content Width Page and again no change

catrina
Open a page editor for any of your regular pages and try setting a background for that page (just to test and see if the global options are the only settings that aren't working).

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

LukeB
Ok i just tried that and still the same results

catrina
Hm, I'm not sure what could be wrong, but as an alternative solution, try adding this to Custom CSS: [code]body {background-image: url('http://IMAGEURL');}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

LukeB
Unfortunatly that didnt work but it does seem to work using the following css #page, .canvas #page-canvas {background-attachment:fixed!important; background-image:url('IMAGEURL'); } Is there anything wrong with the code im using or will that suffice, Ie it shouldnt cause problems should it

catrina
You must add the background image URL for your background image (upload the background image using Media Library and copy the full URL).

Designer | Catrina Dulay