Sign in to follow this  
bryanhaines

Creating Author Box in Pagelines 2.0 like WhiteHousePro has

bryanhaines

I just upgraded (http://www.gringosabroad.com/) from WhiteHousePro to PageLines 2.0 and I'm really liking it (just 2 hours into it). There wasn't much lost in terms of customizations - even most of the widgets were still there (I did disable them before I upgraded). In WhiteHousePro, there is a built-in author box that inserts at the bottom of each post, auto-populating with data from the user profile according to the author chosen. While I can insert the text into each post, it isn't dynamic and can't be updated automatically. I've searched online for a plug in and I'm lost. I'm sure it would be very simple to produce with a few lines of custom code. Does anyone know how to take the code out of WhiteHousePro, so I can insert it? I'm surprised that this isn't available on all of their themes. It should be standard - the author always needs to be recognized. Thanks, Bryan

bryanhaines
Just answered my own question. Its under the templates tab, I chose "Content Area" for "Blog Post" and click/drag the PostAuthor option under PostLoop box and it worked perfect.