Sign in to follow this  
vanbael

Pause autoscrolling carousel

vanbael

Hi all, I enabled the autoscrolling function of my carousel. This works nicely. Now I want to pause autoscrolling when visitors hover over the thumbnails in the carousel. I played around with the following lines of code in the section.carousel.php file (in /wp-content/themes/platformbase/sections/), alas to no avail... // Pause autoscrolling if the user moves with the cursor over the clip. carousel.clip.hover(function() { carousel.stopAuto(); }, function() { carousel.startAuto(); }); }; Does anyone know how to stop autoscrolling when visitors hover over the images in the carousel? Adding a 0 or 1 between the brackets after stopAuto and startAuto doesn't seem to work. You can see the carousel working at www.medical-people.be . This site still runs under the previous (pre-2.0) version of Pagelines. Any help will be highly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

kastelic
Found something about this here: http://archive.plugins.jquery.com/node/479 but you may need to replace the minified version of carousel.jcarousel.js with a non-minified version in order to edit it.