Sign in to follow this  
sgendry

where can I edit the footer text & hyperlink css attributes?

sgendry

Where can I edit the footer text & hyperlink css attributes for pagelink framework 2.0?

Danny
Hi Sgendry, Add this to your custom CSS: [code]#footer a, #footer .widget-title, #footer li h5 a {color: #AAA;} #footer li a:hover {color: #FFF;}[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

sgendry
the promptness of your replies impress me. Thank you. 1) Your line 1 works (#footer a, #footer .widget-title, #footer li h5 a {color: #AAA;}) But line 2 does not (#footer li a:hover {color: #FFF;}) Nothing happens when I hover my mouse over the footer links. I also tried the following but it did not work either: #footer li a:hover {text-decoration:underline;} 2) I understand that the footer links are enclosed in
tags. Can they be in

tags as well? Said differently, can they be font-style: normal rather than bold? If so, how?

kastelic
Could you post a link to your site? I'm not sure which section in the footer has h5 tags around the links.

sgendry
My mistake. No h5 tag. It's a div. See http://healinglaughter.org (How) can I make some of these footer links normal and others bold?

kastelic
Since its a text widget you can edit the html, using the "strong" tag like this: Guarantee

sgendry
Working late clouds my mind. I meant the exact opposite. The footer default is already bold and I cannot change that. How can I make the footer links normal (not bold)? On a different topic, I just looked at your website wpjim.com (brilliant. well done!) What did you use to achieve your animated feature images effect?

kastelic
Thanks! The theme is called Corona: http://www.kriesi.at/themedemo/?theme=corona And I believe the jquery plugin for the slider is called Kwicks: http://www.jeremymartin.name/projects.php?project=kwicks So that's 2 things on my todo list, convert the whole themes style to Framework and possibly develop that slider as a plugin for Framework. I liked the look of Corona and needed something up quick but its actually really buggy in the way its built. Re: the footer links, they are already normal font, not bold. You are talking about the three links, guarantee, privacy policy and terms&conditions right? If you do want to make them smaller you could try this in Custom Code -> Custom CSS: [code] #footer a { font-size: 12px; } [/code]