Sign in to follow this  
chrisleeforhawaii

Pagelines 2.0 basic background tool not working

chrisleeforhawaii

Hi. It appears in both the pagelines 2.0 demo as well as the full release which I just uploaded, the background tool is broken - is there a fix for this? Off a fresh install building a new site, any background image uploaded is always fixed, and does not respond to options to scroll, or align properly. Is this an issue with pagelines for anyone else? Has anyone figured out an easy fix?

chrisleeforhawaii
Thanks Catrina, I've actually tried this several times. It seems when loading pagelines fresh with absolutely nothing in it, I still run into the same problem. It also appears to be a universal problem across all browsers. However, I am new to playing with wordpress in general - is there something basic I could be missing that might account for this?

catrina
I don't think there's anything you're missing. If you're new to WordPress, I'm assuming you're using the latest version (3.3). That may be part of the reason (since some things usually break after upgrading WordPress), but I'm not certain.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

chrisleeforhawaii
I am using 3.3, and everything else seems to work fine. It would just be nice if the background editor worked too. Thanks very much

Martin Bay
Not sure exactly what the problem is but under [b]Color Control[/b] have you chosen [b]Content Width Page[/b] under [b]Site Design Mode[/b]?

chrisleeforhawaii
Aha! I had "supersize background" checked in the site design mode, which was overriding all the background controls. Thanks a lot!

Martin Bay
Hehe... yeah I have done that my self :)