Sign in to follow this  
slingr

Is there only one Pagelines product now?

slingr

From the lack of any other themes in the store and some comments on this Forum, I infer that the Pagelines Framework 2.0 is now the only product in the Paglines product line? (Not counting all the other stuff in the new Store, which all require the Framework.) Is that indeed the case? If it is, doesn't that warrant some kind of an official communication with existing customers? Someone commented that Platform Pro was going to get "maintenance releases." What about the 4 themes? Are they now mothballed or will they be supported other than through the Forum? Or are they going to be reconfigured for the 2.0 Framework like iBlog5?

ryanjohnjackson
Personally, I never understood why other products existed? Do they include functionality platform pro/framework didn't?

catrina
This explains why legacy products aren't displayed: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/15805/legacy-product-downloads#Item_1

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

slingr
Catrina, I wasn't referring to the problem with legacy products not being displayed in our accounts. My question was seeking confirmation and clarification that 1) Pagelines Framework 2.0 is the only product now being sold by Pagelines; meaning that you can no longer purchase Platform Pro or the four themes.

Rob
That's a question that should be addressed by writing to hello@pagelines.com as it's not a support topic.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur