Sign in to follow this  
glynt

Help!! New pagelines 2.0 - nothing seems to work...

glynt

Hi, I have just purchased the new platform pro 2.0 and upgraded and nothing seems to work. The features won't work... I can't get my widgets into the sidebars, the CSS that I had from before no longer works.... Please can anyone help quite urgently... Many thanks, Glyn (www.gt-images.net)

catrina
This documentation explains what to expect after upgrading: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/index.php?title=What_to_Expect_when_Upgrading There are some settings you will need to replicate/set up again, but if some features aren't working (i.e. widgets not working properly), there could be another issue. Are you using the latest version of WordPress?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

glynt
Hi Catrina, Thanks for your message. I have managed to work most things out.... But I am still struggling with replacing my custom css as most of the css selectors seem to have changed. Is there a list of them anywhere? I have tried using firebug, but can't find what I am looking for. I want to change the size of the text on all pages as it is tiny in the new version, and I want to remove some white space below the feature section... Many thanks, Glyn

glynt
Oh, and I need to change the size of the main nav menu text.... Many thanks!!

Danny
Hi Glyn, I have started a topic that will assist you with the main nav text, the post is still be worked on. The link is below. http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/15956/pagelines-framework-2.0-css-tweaks.#Item_10

Please search our forums, before posting!

rmaxsg
yesterday i bought pagelines 2.0. i try edit Boxes banners and features.It respones very slow. I edit and press pulish update buttom. It takes 1-3hr before it shows to my site. any suggestion? It really kill me!

slingr
Regarding the css selectors, I've compiled a list of those selectors called out in the Pagelines Framework style.css and the individual page templates. The explanation and links are in this thread: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/16066/listing-and-map-of-framework-id-and-class-selectors#Item_6

Danny
@rmax sg, Can you post a link to your site please, 1-3hours to show publish content on your site sounds very odd. @Glynt - Yup, Slingr has posted a pretty cool post, which should help you.

Please search our forums, before posting!

glynt
HI Danny, That is a superb resource... Just what I need in fact! Many thanks for your help! Glyn

glynt
Hi slingr, Many thanks for your response. Although it's a bit above my current skill level, I'm sure your list of ID and class selectors will come in handy.... many thanks, Glyn