Sign in to follow this  
jameschoung

Move category above post title

jameschoung

Sorry, I started another discussion thread, worried that the other one wouldn't get answered, because I hit the "accept" button. Here's the original question: I've been able to find help on moving the category above the post title for other themes, but I haven't found it for the PageLines Framework 2.0, and it seems really different. What should I do? And here is the info you asked for: My site is: www.jameschoung.net I'm trying to do something like blog.gizmodo.com, with the category showing above the post title in the blog view, as well as the single post view.

catrina
In the other topic, CSS was thrown out as an option. Do you have Pagelines Customize installed (from the Store on the Dashboard)? P.S. - If a post in a thread is "accepted" the thread doesn't close (it remains open). Just so confusion doesn't ensue, I will stick to this topic from now on. :)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jameschoung
Thanks Catrina! I do have Pagelines Customized installed. In the other topic, it looks like CSS wouldn't be an option. Is it one? That would be great, if possible. And thanks for clarifying about the "accept/reject."