Sign in to follow this  
admin_nd

Control Height of Universal Sidebar at Top of Site

admin_nd

I want to use the universal sidebar for a tagline but it has too much white space. How can I control it's height and the amount of whitespace that might still be there? www.shematters.me/testsite/

Danny
Hello, Try adding this to your PageLines > Settings > Custom Code > CSS Rules: [code]#sb_universal .content-pad {padding-top: 0px;}[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

admin_nd
Thanks, that helped but what I really want is for that section to be just a little bit taller than the font itself ... so it looks like it's part of the branding. Then I want to right justify the text and make the background color the same as the menu.

catrina
[quote]I really want is for that section to be just a little bit taller than the font itself ... so it looks like it's part of the branding.[/quote] Do you want its height to increase so that there is more space above and below? For now, here is CSS for aligning the text to the right and changing the background color: [code]section#sb_universal {color: #fff; text-align: right; background-color: #000;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

admin_nd
No, I want the universal sidebar to be shorter (making the menu closer to the top of the page).

catrina
Add this code instead of the one that I posted above: [code]section#sb_universal {color: #fff; text-align: right; background-color: #000; height: 50px;} section#sb_universal div.textwidget {margin-top: -15px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse