Sign in to follow this  
lcminnovations

cforms warning in footer

lcminnovations

Help please. Whenever I activate a "forms" plugin, I get errors. I am currently trying to use cForms v12.2, with WP 3.3 (but the issue was present with WP 3.2.1 too). The error is: Warning: Unknown: open(/var/chroot/home/content/64/4797064/tmp/sess_b6t5pj91fu1sbl2k4gg5taesc0, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0 my website is http://www.lifecyclemanagementinnovations.com Thanks!

Simon
Your session.save_path is not setup correctly, depending on your host you can either set it in .htaccess or in wp-config.php with ini_set() or a php.ini

lcminnovations
I am new to writing php. I got pagelines because it was supposed to be easy and flexible. Can you please provide greater detail as to how to fix this? Thanks!!!

Jenny
Unfortunately we can't help you out with that one. You will have to contact your web host provider for assistance to change your php.ini file.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Simon
Contact your host and tell them your sessions are not setup properly in PHP. Who is the host btw?