Sign in to follow this  
stefanoferruggiara

Extra CSS Classes for SOAPBOX

stefanoferruggiara

Hello, i'm setting the Soap Box in Pagelines Framework, anyone can say to me which is the Extra CSS Classes for soap box like the blue botton or fancy etc.. ?

"Se c'è una sola possibilità.. lo faccio, se non c'è.. la creo!"

Coach Stefano Ferruggiara, Allenatore Fisico & Mentale

stefanoferruggiara
fancybox and soapbox_callout put like this in the appropriate field doesn't work! Work in Platrform Pro not here? Anyone can help me. For me, very important is that the first link button appear in different color like in platform was blue.

Jenny
Please provide a link to your site and let us know [b]exactly[/b] what you want changed about the Soapbox.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

stefanoferruggiara
I have to copie the site here www.stefanoferruggiara.com, without bump or something similar, i have build from zero www.coaching-formazione.info, like the first one.. now is not important why that but creating the copy i find better install pagelines framework and not platform pro. Installing that i see many thing that, caused i'm technical, is different and ugly: first is the button that you can set in soapbox that is different from original site (you can see by your self): different aspect, also different proportion between the soapbox (the button very close the the image of the box after, the css classes doesnt work, all the button are grey and not one blue one normal one fancy link in the original site. For finish, the plugin gravity in the latest soapbox down the home page on the right miss heading. I'm not technical then for me is 10 time more difficult that you cause when you talk you know the argument, i'm not:(

stefanoferruggiara
With platform all is right and the only one problem is the plugin gravity that i have just reinstalled but doesn't work in anyway!

catrina
So for the soapbox, all you're looking to do is change the size and the color? There is already a topic on the gravity forms. To avoid confusion, please keep the issue within one forum topic.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse