Sign in to follow this  
profoundtigger

Is there any plugin

Rob
Hi, I presume you mean the slider that takes you from one person to the next with the arrow at the top. Well, in theory if you used our slider, you could create a new feature set for each of as many people, things or places you wanted. Then, create a new page for each. Apply the feature to the page, naming the page for the matching slider. Only one slider per page. Information underneath would be relatively easy as PageLines will assign positioning of the slider based on the page template. You can also use our slider with some CSS to apply semi-transparent navigation buttons and I imagine either z-index or some other means of positioning them on the slider top right. You set the navigation on each slide to go to the next in sequence you wish... A to B; B to C, etc. This isn't perfectly easy, but it's also not too tough either. Twenty slides should take about 90 minutes tops. You can create story lines, special articles and other unique publications this way, such as a photo journal. I do not know of any particular sliders or carousels that work as that one does and believe it to be a custom solution, probably based on the model I write above - one slide per page.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

profoundtigger
Is there anyway where i can use the Features option in a POST? I understand that the features sliders is used for webdesign. however, im using to use it in a single post if that is possible so i can add videos and etc.

Danny
Hi ProFoundTigger, To add a feature slider to a Post, go to Wordpress Admin Dashboard > PageLines > Templates > Select the Blog Post template. Then drag the Features section into the Active Sections.

Please search our forums, before posting!

profoundtigger
That will enable the feature slider on every post. I just want to use the feature slider on 1 of my single posts inside the content if possible, because one of my post consist of alot of videos, while the other ones are only texts.

catrina
If you want a feature slider in only one of your posts within the content, I think you'll need to use some kind of plugin that can be inserted inside the post via some shortcode. If you use the feature slider that comes with PageLines, you'll need to use CSS to hide the feature slider in the other posts where you don't want it show and that can be quite tedious. I don't know of any slideshow available with a plugin that can be inserted into a post, but you can search for one at http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ or Google.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse