Sign in to follow this  
mkmk

Justify Text of Blog Posts in Platform Pro

mkmk

What would be the code to full justify the text in all my blog posts? I do NOT want to justify the headers, or widgets, or the text of pages. Just the blog posts. I'm using PlatformBase 1.04 & Platform Pro 1.40 Thanks!

catrina
You'll need this code added to Custom Code > Custom CSS in your Settings: [code]div.entry_content {text-align: justify;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mkmk
Catrina, that justifies the text (great) but unfortunately it also justifies the headlines & subheads. Is there anyway only to justify the text? Thanks! michael

mkmk
Sorry, to be clear: The name of the blog is not justified. But the subheads within the blog are justified. So my hope is for code that will not justify the subheads either, but only text that is "p". thanks! m

Jackey
That should be: [quote]div.entry_content p {text-align: justify;}[/quote]

Jenny
Let us know how @jackey@melisgs.nl 's code works for you :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

mkmk
One final tweak (I hope). Yes, that works to get all the "p" text justified without justifying the subheads. But this justifies all the page text and not only the blog text. Any way just to do the blog text? thanks so much for your help on this. michael

kastelic
could we see a link to your site? Are you talking about single post pages, or the excerpts on your blog page? You could try: [code] .post p [/code]

mkmk
Here is my site: www.michaelkaufman.com My blog home page has the full text of my 3 latest blogs. So it would be for that + the single post pages. Thanks so much! Michael

mkmk
You did it! Amazing. And thank you to Catrina, Kastelic, Jackey & SimpleMama for putting your time, thought, and knowledge into this -- and so quickly to boot. Michael