Sign in to follow this  
sanjib

Feature page Standard with only feature boxes

sanjib

Hiya, Is there anyway I can have a feature page with the 3 feature boxes underneath but then nothing underneath these boxes. Currently it shows a page and the sidebar, but I would like to remove the page and only have the 3 feature boxes under the feature slides. Thanks

bryan-hadaway

Hmm, I think I'm on the same page with you on your goal. But, if you can provide a link to your site and a screenshot outlining the parts of the page you want removed I'll do a much better job in hopefully preparing a solution for you. Thanks, Bryan

sanjib

Hiya Thanks for your reply..if you take a look at www.myyogaclub.com you will see what I am getting at. I want to remove the page and sidebar, below the 3 feature boxes. Really appreciate all your assistance:) Sanjib

cmunns

Simple. Just change the page template to "feature page - standard" instead of "feature page - page content"

sanjib

hiya..yeh its already on feature page- standard, but the page still comes up.. please advise..

cmunns

Okay I was mistaken. Let's add some CSS then. ` .page-id-2675 #sidebar, page-id-2675 #maincontent { display:none; } ` Add this in the theme options under the custom code section where it says custom css

sanjib

Hiya I added the above code and it has got rid of the sidebar but the page is still there..if you check the homepage of www.myyogaclub.com you will see what I mean...thanks again:)

bryan-hadaway

That's odd? You can try this instead, but it's really no different than what cmunns was suggesting, oh never mind... just missing a dot: ` .page-id-2675 #sidebar, .page-id-2675 #maincontent { display:none; } ` That should do it. Thanks, Bryan

bryan-hadaway

Good to hear cmunns solution worked for you. Thanks, Bryan

hcheaumstudiocom

Quick question for you cmunns or Bryan - I have the same need as Sanjib but can't figure out what my page ID is in order to insert it into the code. www.h-t.org. Any help is greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

bryan-hadaway

When viewing the page in question simply right-click and view the source then on your keyboard Ctrl+F or Cmnd+F: body class to find the classes for that page. Thanks, Bryan

heather

Got it! Thanks Bryan - you were fast and clear. Excellent support!

scotmanfrontiernetnet

Just wanted to drop a thanks for this fix.