Sign in to follow this  
michelecannone

Features clone is note working properly

michelecannone

Check this out: www.aifipuglia.it 1. Created a clone 2. Set up different features size (working) 3. Set up different features set (non working)

Rob
It appears you have created two slider sets on the same page Michele, Check in the Meta Settings for the page and see if there's a second Feature Slider you can hide. It may actually be that you also did not select the proper set in the Meta Settings for the page. Have you tried that?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

michelecannone
I actuallu want two slider section showing different slider sets. Meta tas are properly set

cybersphere
Hi Michele, I understand that you want TWO different Features on your home/blog page? And you want those two Features show two different set of images? As I understand it, there seems to be a bug (unless fixed), so Feature on home page (with blog summary) - [url]www.aifipuglia.it[/url] - will show ALL feature sets. You can not stop it. On any other page, Feature works as expected. So if you are successful in placing TWO Features boxes on your home page, they will show exactly the same images... at the moment. Paul

michelecannone
Exactly! I'm so glad I found a bug! I like cooperating for continuos improving!

cybersphere
@catrina - many people helped me out. It seems just fair that I share what I have learned. :) @michelecannone - huh hahaha!! Glad to hear that it will be fixed soon.

michelecannone
While you fix this! Can you explain me better how it works fetured post using a Post Category? 1. Where to put the image? 2. How to remove the blog post form the blog page?

cybersphere
Hi Michele, I'm sorry but I don't understand your question. Is your question still in relation to Features function? Also, as a tip, if your question is different to what you originally asked, I suggest you start a new post with appropriate heading. Paul

michelecannone
Yes it's related to features function. In the control panel you can choose wether to use Features from Features Posts or From Blog Post. I've seen that it could be work by using Features Set for the first Slider and Blog Post Category for the second Features Slider. I just don't know how to. 1. Where to put the image by usign a Blog Post as Feature Post Slider? 2. How to remove the blog post category used for Features Slider from regular news (blog page)

cybersphere
Hi again, I have not tried putting blog posts to Feature sliders so I don't know how to do that. But I have been using Pagelines online manual and it has been handy. It might have what you are looking for in there. [url]http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Use_the_Features_Section[/url] Also, if you want attention from other forum readers, you have to start a new thread, once you accept someone's answer. That's because 'rejected' posts stay red (people will read to help you) but f you 'accept' an answer, it goes green and no one will come to read. Just a tip for you.

michelecannone
I was just polite :) accepting somebody answer :) Ok got next time I will start a new thread and not accept a non solving post