Sign in to follow this  
MissT

Logo/branding issue with Firefox 8.0.1

MissT

My website logo is nolonger displaying correctly in Firefox 8.0.1,it looks fine in the previous version and in Explorer. The bottom half of the image is cut off. Has anyone else had the same issue? Is there something I can do to fix it? http://www.simondesign.co.uk Thanks in advance, Tracy.

ryanvarley
Hi, Not sure how youve inserted that logo you seem to have a blank image as your logo (displaying the alt text over it) then the image seperatly behind it. This blank image seems to be trying to load from test.pagelines.com (there is a problem here) http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/simonlogo.png Anyway. Without diving into the implementation this css in your custom css section this should fix the cut off. [code] /* increases the branding section to the logos height */ #branding .branding_wrap{ height:33px; } [/code] Now are you actually using the upload logo part in pagelines to insert your logo or have you put it in manually?

MissT
Thanks,I've added the cutoff code and that worked (made it a bit deeper for blog title). There is code in the CSS to change the logo when you go to the blog to simon.says I've uploaded the correct logo to pagelines and I've removed the site title and seems to be ok now - can you have a look too please? Many thanks for your help :) Not sure what happened as I did login in yesterday but didn't change anything.

ryanvarley
yup that all looks fine, the overlaying text has now gone :-)