Sign in to follow this  
virplay

Where are :hover options in 2.0? How to delete "Continue reading"

virplay

Please, Where are the :hover options I used in Pro 1.5? Want to change the :hover color and dont want to do it manually on CSS. I am not a CSS master Please, I just want a dotted 1px border bottom only in my links text, NOT in the thumbails at excerpts and the buttons at excerpts. Please, How can I delete "Continue reading"? (In my case "seguir leyendo") http://www.godigital.es/ Thx Gracias

Simon
I'm not an expert either but 2mins in firebug gave me: [code].hentry a:hover { color: #4fe; } .continue_reading_link { display: none; }[/code]

virplay
Thx pross Are u planing to revert some features from Plataform 1.5 to 2.0? Like more control color, more tipografia control... 2.0 is nice product, but there are some benefits missed from 1.5 Thx

Simon
We made a design decision to limit the options to what is needed, instead of trying to provide an option for everything. For example, lets say we want a typography setting for link tags: we need it clicked, unclicked and hover thats 3 color boxes, but we dont want every link controlled so we need links in content, seidebars, nav, header, footer...pages posts etc etc and thats just a link! So you see the typography options alone would explode into hundreds of controls. Checkout Slingr's recent post with a map to all the common css selectors and div ID's you will find that useful.

virplay
Thx Where can find is Slingr's post? Gracias

Simon
http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/16066/listing-and-map-of-framework-id-and-class-selectors#Item_1