Sign in to follow this  
ryangallagher

Widgets Not Saving After Upgrading To Wordpress 3.3

ryangallagher

Anyone else having problems with widgets not being saved after upgrading to Wordpress 3.3, using Pagelines 2.0? I'm trying to add widgets to the footer and sidebar, and they don't seem to be updating on the site. If I refresh the widget page, they are gone. I just tested it out with another site I have that isn't running Pagelines 2.0, and the widget saved as it should. I did try reinstalling Wordpress 3.3, to see if something was missed when I upgraded.

Danny
Hi Ryan, I just tried this for you and I have no problem adding widgets to the any of the sidebars and when I view my site the widgets are displaying correctly. This does sound odd, would it be possible for you to create a test site, with a fresh install of WP and PageLines Framework 2.0 and see if you get the same error please?

Please search our forums, before posting!

redban
Im having the same problem... non of my widgets are saving

Jenny
Perhaps you have a permissions problem on your server? Some of these suggestions may apply: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/17581/help-upgrading-pagelines-framework-2.x#Item_1

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Simon
Widgets would not need file permissions, sounds like a javascript issue to me. One of your plugins is breaking the wordpress ajax that saves the widgets.