Sign in to follow this  
buddha

Header CSS II

buddha

Hi, the link to the site is http://wilson19.com ---------------------------------------------------- "Hi, I am using Buddypress Sliding Login Panel. The fonts are all bold and difficult to read. Do you have any suggestions on how I can change the font weight to normal in the pagelines custom css box?" "You'll need to use this CSS property, which needs to be preceded by the selector for the login panel: {font-weight: normal;} (I can't add a selector unless you post a link to the site)"

Danny
Hi tpsm, Why have you created a new post for this, when there is already one here? http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/15993/header-css#Item_3 The text isn't bold either, the text color is white and it also has a text-shadow which is white. Add this the code below to PageLines > Settings > Custom Code > CSS Rules: [code]#iRPanel h1, #iRPanel h2 {text-shadow: none !important;}[/code] Please do not post the same question multiple times, it's very confusing and will not speed up our response.

Please search our forums, before posting!

buddha
Hi Danny, I re-posted because the original post had been prematurely checked off as "answered," and after several days it became clear that no one was going to answer my follow up question. I appreciate your try, but it did not seem to work.

catrina
Here is the CSS you need to add to Custom Code > Custom CSS in the settings: [code]div.tab a.open {font-weight: normal; text-shadow: none;}[/code] The text was bold and it had a text shadow.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse