Sign in to follow this  
stefanoferruggiara

Where is the fantastic SoapBox?

stefanoferruggiara

Hi, i just buy pagelines framework and .. very wonderfull all but.. where is the soapbox???? How can i have the three fantastic and confortable button the soapbox have in platform pro also in pagelines framework?

"Se c'è una sola possibilità.. lo faccio, se non c'è.. la creo!"

Coach Stefano Ferruggiara, Allenatore Fisico & Mentale

cybersphere
Hi Stefano, Would this video assist? [url]http://www.pagelines.com/docs/boxes-soapboxes[/url]

stefanoferruggiara
How can this video help me??? Probably i have to explain me better. Platform Pro HAVE soapbox > Pagelines Framework NO or i dont know how set it! My question is.. may i have soapbox also in pagelines framework? cause one thing that was perfect in platform pro is the button that you can personalize and know, with this framework that have all customizable on of the perfect thing of Platform that deserve to be copied in Pagelines Framework theme there insn't! Some one can help me?

MrFent
The Soapbox section has been moved to the PageLines Store. This is simply to give users experience downloading & installing items from the store. You can find it via: Dashboard->PageLines->Store->Sections->Add Sections->Top Free->PageLines Soapbox.

cybersphere
Sorry Stefano... this is the one I wanted to share with you. http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/index.php?title=How_to_Use_the_Soapbox_Section

stefanoferruggiara
I try to install many different addon like soap, menu always on, etc etc... and return me this error: "no such file or directory in home/.../public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-filesystem-ftpext.php on line 195"

stefanoferruggiara
and after: Fatal error! La directory di destinazione esiste gi? . /domains/coaching-formazione.info/public_html/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-soapbox/ But i dont see the section in the menu or something else!

MrFent
How did you install this? Did you first install the PageLines Sections plugin? The location of the pagelines-soapbox should be /domains/coaching-formazione.info/public_html/wp-content/plugins/[b]pagelines-sections[/b]/pagelines-soapbox/ What are the exact steps you are performing?

stefanoferruggiara
Page lines section but MENU ON TOP doesnt work!

stefanoferruggiara
Resolved! not Menu on top!

_jan_
Soapboxes baffled me as well - where where them? Then I discovered that you have to install it via the Store.