Sign in to follow this  
ostholm82

How is this page built?

ostholm82

I checked this page and finds the lay out good for a project I??m doing. http://www.sentidoscomunes.cl/ The top section seems kind of common. Just flat with a custom logo and some pages. The layout seems to be one big content area and a right sidebar for the newsletter, some graphic links and a Facebook group. But the think I like is: 1. Custom feature slider in the same size as the post page. This is impossible in my Pagelines. Whatever I do the slider become full 100% of the page. This is wide speaking. How is this done? 2. Under "Posteos Destacados" I see 3*2 columns with a picture in top, headline under and then some excerpt. How is this made? Boxes or is it just a special way of showing content excerpts? It would be handy. Anyone know how this is done? 3. A bit futher down I see more pages. It looks like page-links at least. And then columns of 4 with picture, headline and excerpts. Done as boxes or something else? Anyway can figure out the structure?

Kate
Hello, 1) Just custom CSS. The code has been posted here in the forum, if you search for it. 2 & 3) You can accomplish some of this with clips (magazine layout) and some custom CSS. But, it looks like, for this particular site, they did some sort of custom loop as well. Again, not hard to accomplish if you're comfortable with PHP and CSS ;)