d_wave

Post Thumbnail Placement

d_wave

Hi Pagelines Team, First of all I wanted to thank you for the amazing product you have built! I'm really a fan of it :-) My website: www.dwaveonline.com I just have a (maybe trivial) problem. As you can see from the homepage of my blog, I set a featured image (as thumbnail) for each post. The problem is that when I go to the single post page, I can't see the image under title as I would like. I use Pagelines 2.0, these are the steps I follow: 1) Settings 2) Blog and Posts 3) Post Thumbnail Placement 4) I select "Single Post Pages" (I actually I have all the options ticked, in this case). I don't know why, the featured image is correctly displayed in the post excerpts but not on the single post page. Am I missing something? I would be really grateful if could help me with that. Thank you very much indeed! Davide

Danny
Hi Davide, I think the reason may be the social icons that are visible when viewing your full post. Have your tried changing the position of the feature thumbnail images, for example on the left instead to see if this works. You could also try disabling the plug-in and see if the thumbnail images appear.

Please search our forums, before posting!

d_wave
Thank you very much for your answer! I tried to disable the plug-in but it's not workin, the thumbnail does not show up :-( You can see now my blog (dwaveonline.com) without the plugin...the thumbnail is not show up :-( Any other idea? Davide

d_wave
P.S. where do I change the position of the feature thumbnail images?

Kate
I think Danny is referring to Pagelines->Settings->Blog and Posts. Could you post a screenshot of your settings page, please? Particularly the settings for the thumbnails.

d_wave
Sure Kate, you can find the screenshot at this link: http://www.dwaveonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Post-Placement.png The strange point is that if I select or de-select any other option (for example "Search Results") the system is displaying / not displaying the thumbnail correctly. But for "Single Post Pages" doesn't work. Do you have any other idea? Thank you very much indeed for your help! Davide

d_wave
Hi Kate, did you have the chance to have a look at the screenshot? Thank you very much indeed!

jameschoung
I'm having the exact same problem with PageLines Framework 2.0. Any resolutions?

jameschoung
Any word on this? I'm thinking of returning PageLines if I can't fix this.

virplay
For my experiencie with Framework 2.0, social icons dont work fine with this theme, they should try to fix this in the next updates. The only social icons that worked for my blog are Addthis http://www.addthis.com/ I did have lot of problems on excerpts and on post, addthis solved it. www.godigital.es