Sign in to follow this  
revoltoid

Carousel doesn't work, it is just a static display of thumbnails.

revoltoid

Hello, Need some help please, The carousel is not working after activating Framework 2.0 Thumbnails appear but no arrows on left and right, no animation at all, just the number of thumbs I set in the meta settings. any other settings (number of scrolled items, animation time, etc) has no effect on the 'carousel' at all, no matter how many times I hit save, update, or empty browser cache or deactivate caching plugins. No customization done to the carousel, freshly activated framework. Please help, thanks

kastelic
Could we see a link to the site? Have you validated your html? Have you disabled all plugins?

revoltoid
hi kastelic, the site is on maintenance mode, as I dont want people to see the mess till I manage to bring it back to the 1.5 look. html validated, dont see any problems, all the errors are about alt attributes for images, which is fine for now. I didnt diable ALL the plugins, only caching ones. I try it now and report. well, actually you can have a look now, I disabled the maintenance mode, its quiet time in my country so not many visitors: www.istvanmagyar.com the thumbs below the feature slider (only one image now) are the 'carousel'

revoltoid
hmm, interesting, there were two plugins for minifying and combining js I uninstalled one and deactivated the other one and now it is working, cool. I have to see now which plugin I can activate and use. they were both working with 1.5 though. thanks kastelic for your help.