Sign in to follow this  
webdentity

iBlog Pro - Footer Logo Image

webdentity

Hello, I am hoping someone on here can help me with this. I have looked everywhere but still cant figure it out, and I know that I am just blind or something.... I have entered the full URL for the Footer Image and Saved it. The logo appear in the config screen However on the live site, the logo does not appear. It was working before, and then when I went to change the logo to a different image, now it just shows as a broken image on the site. I need to edit the Footer Logo Url but can not find what .php file I should be editing. I would have thought footer.pho, however I dont see anything that looks like the url that I am trying to edit. Any help would be greatly appriciated. footer_admin.pngfooter_broken.png

kastelic
Could we see the site? Either by unlocking it or giving a low-level access login?

webdentity
The site is back live, for now, so that you can have a look at it. No matter what I try I can not get the Footer Image to change on the site. In the admin section everything looks good. For some reason it is retaining the first image and url that I used, and not allowing me to change it. I would just go and edit the php file, if I could figure out which php file, held the image url for the Footer Logo Image. Thanks

webdentity
oops guess I should give you the url of the site.. http://www.iroastcoffee.ca thanks

Simon
The url to the image is: http://iroast.mattwright.ca/wp-content/themes/iblogpro/images/iRoast_footer_140px.png which is a 404 anyway, also it should be poiting to an image in your uploads dir if thats how it got there.

webdentity
Yes I know that the image url is wrong, however I can not seem to edit it. When I put the correct image url in the admin section it does not seem to update the actual image on the site. So can someone tell me where (what php file) I need to edit? I have looked around everywhere and can not seem to find where the wrong url is listed so that I can change it. Thanks

kastelic
Do you have any caching plugins enabled? If so disable them, and you might as well disable all plugins while you're at it to see if there's a conflict.