Sign in to follow this  
bestrag

Lets support PageLines

bestrag

I decided to put this little thought after wondering around pageLines forums for a while. This is the first week pageLines guys put their new framework 2.0 open to public. And things are not so good, obviously. There is a lot of pressure on pageLines. Most of us feel (I feel free to say) that many features were just part of your strong PR. It does not feel that people are very happy with product/plans. It seems framework is not ready to support everything you planed/advertised, yet. On the other hand there is bunch of us who payed well for some features that are not working, as we speak. However, pageLines framework is full of potential. This product could be one of the wp greatest. But its all up to you guys. It is about your final decisions what approach you are going to take. Open up to your community. There is so much it can be done with your core. This is hard times and I want to give you guys my honest support to keep up. So if anyone feels like we should maybe show some support, I am all for it. .bestrag

bestrag.net

professional dms plugins 

ryanjohnjackson
I'm kinda new and I had to redo one of my sites over mostly from scratch but I've only seen minor bugs so far. I'm pretty happy with the product. MY issue is I think the docs need to be better and not just in the forum. I do think the forum is pretty great even given minor bugs. I get way more attention than with way more established companies. In general I can deal with most of what's going on as long as none of it will effect a site that is already live. Meaning as long as things won't change on their own.

cbesett
I'm totally new to the framework but I think it is pretty great. Yes, I'm hoping it will continue to evolve, but there's so much power that it is pretty darn impressive.