Sign in to follow this  
MissT

Can't access / view Platform Pro test site, was fine before V2.0 launch

MissT

My logon to my test site no longer works. When I enter http://test.pagelines.com/my account name/ (from the New PageLines Test Site email you previously sent me)... it now changes to http://demo.pagelines.com/my account name/ and when I enter my username and password I get page not found. I have a test site for a client set up there so I really need access to this. Thanks in advance, Tracy.

Simon
Sorry the old multisite is being taken offline, it was being spammed alot anyway. You shouldn't really be using the demo sites for setting up sites for clients, it is meant to try before you buy. I can export the posts for you if you wish.

MissT
We are fairly new to Pagelines and are just setting up our development environment which is why I used the test site. I was just about to make a note of all my customisations and settings ready to start beuilding the site for real. A little advance warning that you were about to do this would have enabled me to make sure I had all the information I need. If you could let me have the posts and a copy of the Custom Code that would be great. We would like to upgrade to the developer edition of V2.0 when we know more about the impact it will have on our existing site.

MissT
Thanks guys, I am recreating the site from the data that has been sent over so many thanks for sorting that for me. I think I've found a great way to test changes with V2, themes and plugins so I'll share that on the forum later today when I've had another play as it could help others with testing. Cheers, Tracy.