Sign in to follow this  
tranceandy

Launch Page not working

tranceandy

I have purchased, installed and activated the Launch Page plugin therough the store under Pagelines in the Admin CP. I edit or add a new page and select LaunchPage under PageLines Meta Settings and tick Make Launch Page and add background image etc. Then when I click Save Meta Settings the tick is unselected along with background image etc. Do I need to do anything else?

pedromaia
I'm having the same problem, it's not saving the changes. And yes, I have a caching plugin enabled.

Simon
Both of you, disable any cache plugins, and any other 3rd party plugins except for launchpage. Something must be stopping it saving. Can you save any other page meta?

tranceandy
The only plugins I have installed are: Action Map Googlefonts LaunchPage Pagelines Customize Pagelines Sections I can save other page meta.

tranceandy
If I disable all except for LaunchPage, the problem still exists.

kastelic
I noticed that this happens if the page is not published. Have you try publishing the page and then changing the settings?

kastelic
Do you have any other pages set as the launch page or just the one?

tranceandy
I have installed on another webserver and it shows up fine. Just doesn't work on my localhost install for some reason. Thanks anyway, this can be closed.