Sign in to follow this  
abrahamj

Carousel Thumbnail Image for Platform Pro

abrahamj

Hi All, How do I get the thumbnail image for my posts to show up in the carousel? I am sure this is a simple fix, but I have searched throughout the forum and have not been able to locate a solution. Here is a link to my page - http://www.workforce20.com/

Rob
Looking at your site, I see only one post in the carousel with no thumb, but when I go to your blog page, where that post is listed, there doesn't seem to be a feature image present. To insert a feature image, visit your post editing page and on the right hand side, you'll see an option to add a feature image. Use the link to upload a preferably square image greater than 240px x 240px (best practice) and when the image uploads, make sure you set it as the feature image (an option in the image settings). Save or update the post. Check your blog page to make sure the image has been accepted. Then, if it has, check your slider. From what I see, because the post has no feature image set, your site's carousel is working correctly.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

abrahamj
Rangelone thank you very much, that fixed it! I needed to do the following: "...when the image uploads, make sure you set it as the feature image (an option in the image settings)." Much appreciated!