Sign in to follow this  
rholm

Framework 2.0 - Max number of Features

rholm

I'm having problems getting the max number of features/thumbs to display. Everything was fine in platform base prior to upgrading to Framework. I had the max number of features set to 99. When I first upgraded, no thumbs were displaying - but I set up a new feature set and by playing around, I can get up to 21 thumbs/feature rotations to display. If I try to enter '22' in the max number field - then the thumbs go blank and the rotation doesn't work. So - there much be a setting somewhere that I'm missing? The field instructions says: "Enter the max number of feature slides to show on this page. Note: If left blank, the number of posts selected under reading settings in the admin will be used." I did this under >Settings >Reading (I assume that this is the admin area mentioned) and it doesn't do anything no matter what number I change it to. The restraint seems to be that it has to be a number equal or less than 21. I'm adding the feature info on the page itself (although I also entered it in the template area). Can anyone help with identifying the area where you have to update the max number of features - or why it won't work when I set it to more than '21'. The site is www.puertoricohotelreservations.com with the rotation on the home page. Thanks! Richard

catrina
Hm, the feature slider is acting up a lot. It's not recommended changing any core files. I'll mark this for developer's attention.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse