Sign in to follow this  
James B

Downloaded "Borders" from store and can't access it....

James B

Hi all, this is my first post. Loving 2.0 so far just one thing thats seems to be not working. I downloaded borders from the pagelines store and can see it in my account when I log in. However when I look at the settings tab in the framework (just like on the demo page for the plugin shows) I cannot see or access the borders control panel. Paypal payment has gone through and I've waited over 48 hours to see if it would download later, still nothing. Any ideas??? J

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Rob
Jamie, Did you download this via the Store on your site or from PageLines.com? Did nothing download at all, even to your local machine? If it did, were you able to FTP the file from your local machine to your site? It would go into wp-content/plugins folder.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

James B
Hi, downloaded from the store via the admin panel in the theme. Not via the pagelines website, nothing happened, went through and took payment, said all was fine etc, but nothing downloaded to my machine or into the admin panel. When I log into my account on pagelines.com, it shows it as part of my products, but no download link etc.

Kindly search the forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

James B

Rob
I'm going to alert our management and our developer for their attention to this. It sounds like an unusual situation as people have been able to get and download other plugins without difficulty. Our apologies for the inconvenience and rest assured we'll do what it takes to resolve the matter.

James B
Thank you that would be wonderful. I've installed other plugins and they've all worked fine, just this one. No problems, I will await a response. Thank you. I'm new here so do I click accept to close this post? Or wait until a further response?

James B

Rob
Accept doesn't close the topic. It just means you accept my answer. If you wish to thank anyone in the forums for their replies, you just click the "Thanks" button which we use to measure how well we're doing in helping our clients. In terms of closing topics, you'll notice that very few of them are actually "closed" with a black and white button. We do this so that any point you can come back to the topic and continue the discussion.

James B
Ok excellent, thanks. Have clicked and will await further info. Cheers J

James B

yemoonyah
I have a similar problem. I bought Google Fonts but never got a download link. It's in my account but there is also no link. Or should I look for it somewhere else? I think I bought it through the store here on the Pagelines site, not through the one on my own but I'm not sure anymore.

James B
I've received a link stating I should contact the third party to find out more. I suggest you bring this to pagelines attention and they can point you in the right direction.

James B

Simon
@yemoonyah It will be in the store tab inside wordpress, not in your launchpad members page. The purchase button you clicked should be now an install button. If not click the refresh button at the bottom, make sure your account details are correct under account settings, it will say there if your are logged in or not.