Sign in to follow this  
sandar

StationPro bbPress Integration

sandar

I'm attempting to complete SP/bbP integration. SP shows integration complete. Checked to see if files were properly located, ran program, and the following received: Warning: require_once(public_html/bbpress/wp-load.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/prallago/public_html/bbpress/bb-config.php on line 14 Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'public_html/wp-load.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php') in /home2/prallago/public_html/bbpress/bb-config.php on line 14 I returned via FTP to inspect file location, the wp-load.php file it is located under public_html/. Perhaps you are able to point me in the right direction to resolve this problem. Thanks!

Andrew

Sure, just looks like you're using the wrong path to wp-load.php. Its located in your WordPress install root folder and you're linking into your bbPress install. A good example of the path you add to your bb-config.php file is: `require_once('/home/public_html/wordpress/wp-load.php');`