Sign in to follow this  
accounts@pkpolitics.com

Pagelines Framework and Hooks

accounts@pkpolitics.com

I've been using pagelines platform pro for a while and bought pagelines framework upon launch immediately. I've managed to modify everything else to fit my needs but i cant seem to find the 'Hooks' anywhere. I had various functions attached to hooks which i can't seem to use anymore. I tried using the Pagelines child theme but that didn't work either. Any help or info on this would be appreciated!

ryanvarley
The hooks are mostly still there but having the main hooks listed in the sections part was a massive aid, why did you take this away pagelines why? They collapsed away so didn't spoil any simplicity.

zrbarnes
From the wiki: [quote][i]Each template area section has a list of hooks and CSS selectors that apply to that specific section. Just toggle the ???Advanced Setup??? link to view the hooks, CSS selectors, and default visibility settings.[/i][/quote] This confused me since I couldn't find anything remotely close to what it was describing. Plus, I know what to look for since I never used PlatformPro 1.x. I did find this forum post that points to quite a few hooks, though I'm sure there are several discrepancies from the new code base: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/11667/wheres-a-list-of-all-of-the-hooks/ It might be useful for manually searching for something if you really need it. Hopefully, the documentation gets updated to reflect all the changes. For someone new to the platform, it's often difficult to determine whether I can't do or find something because of my lack of experience, or if the documentation is outdated.

ryanvarley
whats your describing was exactly what happened in 1.5, like how you can toggle descriptions you toggled and the most common hooks for that section appeared. Its absent in 2.0 with no pointers as where to find them.

Simon
Here is a list of hooks: http://api.pagelines.com/hooks