Sign in to follow this  
jcritty

Background color in content column, except branding area

jcritty

I've created a background image for the "branding" section and navigation at the header of my pages. Below, where the content would go, I'd love to have a slightly grey background. Setting the content bg color in settings covers the bg image. So, I want this... Screen-Shot-2011-12-09-at-4.56.40-PM.png And all I can get is this Screen-Shot-2011-12-09-at-4.57.45-PM.png Or this Screen-Shot-2011-12-09-at-4.58.18-PM.png

Jenny
Can you provide a link to your site so we can check it out? Have you added any sort of section to the area below the branding yet?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

jcritty
I've been working locally on a test server. Right now the page has Nav, then branding, then feature, then carousel.

jcritty
A similar version is up at http://sj.jeremycrittenden.com

Jenny
For the content: [code].fullwidth #column-main .mcolumn-pad { background-color: #DDDDDD !important; }[/code] For the carousel: [code]#carousel { background-color: #DDDDDD !important; }[/code] Hope that helps!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

jcritty
Thanks! That pretty much did it. The code for the carousel didn't limit the color to the content column area, but I actually like how it turned out. Thanks!