Sign in to follow this  
paulieg

Has Anyone Upgraded to iBlogPro5

paulieg

Hi Guys, Has anyone upgraded their site from iBlogPro4 to Pagelines Framework 2.0 + iBlogPro5? Just want to know if it is possible to migrate the Highlight and Feature boxes. I have purchased Pageline Framework 2.0 Also, I have an entry for iBlogPro5 under the 'your products' section in my account on pagelines.com but there is no download option. How do I install this as there is no reference to it in the store except under the Theme purchase option? Thanks.

Simon
When you have 2.0 installed and go to the store tab, you will see IB5 in the available themes, as you have purchased it you will be able to install it right from there.

paulieg
Thanks Simon. When I go to the Theme section in the Store I only have the option to click the purchase button to buy for $49.00 I have refreshed the Store several times. Am I missing something?

Simon
Refresh again its there now, terribly sorry.

paulieg
Brilliant! Thank you very much. Is it possible to migrate the Highlights & Feature boxes from iBlogPro4 to 5?

Simon
I wouldn't like to say. There are major differences.

paulieg
OK. I'll take that as a NO. Thanks for all your help.

jingram
Are the blue colored menus availabe in iblogpro 5?

paulieg
@jingram I haven't found them as yet. I've posted a question asking just that. Stay tuned.

Simon
You can test the theme here: http://demo.pagelines.com just create an account.

adviceconnect
Hi, I have installed the iBlogPro5 theme successfully onto my framework, but when I activate the theme it kills my Wordpress. I couldn't revive it - had to restore my database from before the Framework 2 upgrade. Anyone else seeing that issue?

Simon
Might be a plugin causing it, do you have any activated?

adviceconnect
Hi Simon, I restored again, upgraded to Wordpress 3.3, and I deactivated all my plugins. Get the same issue. HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while attempting to fulfill the request. I have reported it to support. See what they suggest next -there is nothing fancy on this test site.

brian@eazycheezy.net
I upgraded and it looks great on Platform 2.0. [url="http://www.fivefreeapps.com/ "]http://www.fivefreeapps.com/ [/url] I've also added some of the plugins from the Pagelines Store, such as Lazyload. However, I'm still trying to add the Facebook All-in-one plugin, but having difficulty.