Sign in to follow this  
chameleontubes

Need help setting up my featurebox

chameleontubes

using 2.0 hi..My features section keeps showing all my sets on my blog page!! -i've put a features section in my content area (on my blog page) -at the special section i've ''Select Feature Set To Show'' -when creating a feature i selected the feature set on the right what did i miss????

Jenny
Which theme are you using? Which version is your theme and what version is your Wordpress? What is the link to your site?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

chameleontubes
-PageLines Framework 2.0.0 -WordPress 3.2.1. -www.chameleontubes.com this is what i did: Settings>>Layout Editor>> i'v got a Main Column and a SB1 Templates>>Template Setup>>pages template>>blog>>i've dropped in a content (this so my feature won't overlap my SB1) Templates>>Template Setup>>Content Area>>blog>>i've dropped in a features Special>>blog page>>features>> i've selected a feature set in the tab "Select Feature Set To Show"

catrina
Hm, looks like you haven't missed anything. Try checking for JavaScript errors (if you are using Firefox, you can use Error Console in the Tools menu) and you can also try deactivating your plugins to check for any conflicts.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

chameleontubes
i'm using chrome and just re-installed wordpress and pagelines 2.0 and it still doin it...so i guess it's a bug in framwork 2.0, could anyone check this??? thanks for the suggestion catrina

Jenny
As @catrina said, it doesn't look like you missed anything. I am flagging this for developer attention.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

MrFent
This bug has been fixed with the latest update 2.0.1