Sign in to follow this  
sp1te

Custom Logo for static page - PageLines 2.0

sp1te

Hello I have a pretty vanilla install of pagelines 2.0 and was wondering how I would replace my current logo with a custom one for a single page? Ive got as far as finding the page id, and trying to add some custom css css below: ----------------

.page-id-16 .mainlogo-img{display:none}
	.page-id-16 .mainlogo-link{
	display:block;
	width:300px;
	height:150px;
	background: url(MY New LOGO URL) no-repeat;
	}

---------------- If you have a look at the links provided, you will see that id just kinda fudged up the whole logo area. The old logo is still there and I totally hosed my formatting. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a link to my site: http://elimergel.com/ A link to the page I want to swap the logo on, with the current code: http://elimergel.com/photography/

catrina
In the below CSS, try removing "display:block;" and the height property: [code].page-id-16 .mainlogo-link{ display:block; width:300px; height:150px; background: url(MY New LOGO URL) no-repeat; }[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cfimortgage
Try using [code].page-id-16 #branding .mainlogo-img { display:none; } [/code] Your css is being over written by the style.css file. If you name your css id exactly the same it should for an overwrite. [quote]I just tested it and it does work if you write it as I stated above. Ahh the wonders of inspect element in chrome. I LOVE IT! lol[/quote]

sp1te
Prefect! You guys are pretty radical. So here what I did, for anyone else looking for the same answer: Find Your Page ID: I found the page id, Open up the page in the wordpress editor in your navigation bar find the page id. It will be after the http://yourdomain/wp-admin/post.php?[u]post=16[/u]&action=edit See where it says post=16 (yours may be different) thats your page id. Open up your pagelines settings and go to [u]custom code[/u] Below is my code you will have to modify it a bit: [code]/*Replace logo*/ .page-id-16 #branding .mainlogo-img { display:none; } .page-id-16 .mainlogo-link { width:397px; height:60px; background: url(URL to your IMAGE) no-repeat; }[/code] Where it says page-id-16 (add your page id) Where it says background: url Replace "URL to your IMAGE" with the url to your image. Thats it. Thank you guys, this is the best support group online!

cfimortgage
Cool. Glad you got it working. I like the idea and might end up using it myself. ^_^