Sign in to follow this  
markdalton

Why can't I download PlatformPro anymore.

markdalton

I paid for it and its supposed to be covered for "Lifetime" upgrades etc but I can't see it in my account any longer!

cfimortgage
They said it was broken and they are fixing it but I dont know how long it will take. =p I had the same question.

pznproductions
I'm really confused as well. Originally, when 2.0 was announced, I went to my account and products page, and it showed what I had purchased, and also the new upgrade would be free for me. Now, I see nothing under my account and have received a 50% discount code. First, I can't afford it at this time. Secondly, I thought when I first purchased platform pro, all updates were free. Thirdly, I don't understand this update. This leaves me frustrated. I want to work with you guys but now I am just confused.

meilena
So we can check on this for you can you please email this to us at hello@pagelines.com. Please also let us know in your email if you are trying to purchase PageLines 2.0 or PageLines 2.0 Developer.

Meilena Hauslendale

PageLines.com

"A Better Way to Build Websites"

slingr
Some of my legacy themes have reappeared in my Launchpad. However, I'm still missing the Platformbase and all the developer-only files, like the bb scripts and the Photoshop files. When will they be reinstituted? And, will there be any Photoshop eps files available for Pagelines Framework, as there have been for every other Pagelines product? [img]http://sitedifferent.com/pagelines-products.jpg[/img]

Rob
Slingr, Thank you for sharing this. I'll bring it to everyone's attention that PlatformBase is still missing. As for the bbPress files, they became redundant with bbPress 2.0 (the plugin) and they were strictly limited to bbPress 1.1. Essentially, PlatformPro 1.5x integrated all the 1.1 elements, so the bbPress integration files won't be needed by anyone. I am not sure about the Photoshop issue and I'll ask.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

slingr
I'm talking about the additional files for ALL the themes, not just Platform Pro.

Jenny
I have asked a colleague of mine to look in to this or at least forward it on to someone who can get these added back in. Thanks for the heads up!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

meilena
Hi Slingr, I have your request in so we should be able to get those to you soon :)

Meilena Hauslendale

PageLines.com

"A Better Way to Build Websites"

markdalton
Well the PlatformPro base has reappeared in my account, however I am as confused as the rest of you I think. The lifetime upgrades, it appears, applies to PlatformPro. This is a "new" product and as such has a new price. I have purchased and downloaded it but from what I can see all they have done is move a bunch of stuff around, tidied it up a little, and added a store. Add to that it doesn't appear to be a smooth upgrade and I am one disappointed bunny.

Jenny
[url="http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/15871/pagelines-framework-2.0-faq-problems-and-solutions-summary-attempt#Item_6"]This post[/url] may help answer some of your questions or concerns.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

markdalton
No. It just a rehash of the standard blurb, and does nothing to clarify the situation. "Framework 2.0 is completely deferent product. Yes. they look similar but they are not the same." So people keep telling me, I'm just gonna say "Easter Bunny", "Tooth Fairy", "Santa". "Pagelines Pro is a theme, while PageLInes Framework is a framework." Define the two terms! "As I understand it PageLines Pro is a theme build around a framework with set of given customization options. " So it was or included both; and you have updated the Framework part? "With the launching of Framework 2.0 Pagelines team is trying to partly separate the core framework from the customizable elements." So it's not a new product, its the splitting in two of an existing one? "Those missing customization options will be available as plugins, themes and sections. They can be found in the newly developed Store. There are two ways you can access the Store - either from www.pagelines.com > Store button (upper right), or through the Wordpress admin panel of your site - wordpress > Pagelines > Store. So after its been split you have been kind enough to provide us a means by which we can buy them again. How very kind! No explain to me how the 30 day money back works!

Rob
Mark, the guarantee works really simply. Write to hello@pagelines.com. Nothing more to it. We're very good about that. Actually, PlatformPro was, as it says, a platform, providing the opportunity to use child themes. PageLines Framework 2.0 is not an updated platform, but a framework in which new components may be more readily added or removed and providing greater ease in designing amazing websites. There is no need to upgrade if you prefer to simply keep PlatformPro, as there will be a maintenance upgrade coming in the future. However, at some point, the two will converge. As a framework, 2.0 provides many unique capabilities that the platform model did not allow, such as full width, stretched backgrounds and other things. If you have any support questions, we're more than happy to help with them here, but all purchase issues should be addressed to hello@pagelines.com.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur