Sign in to follow this  
batman

Global option framework 2.0.0

batman

Hello I want to change the number of boxes in all my single post once I get 3 by default, I can not find "the global option" to have four in the header, I can only have 4 in my initial blog page in magazine mode. The same with de width of Features. Thanks a lot and excuse my English again.

Life is too short to remove USB safely ...

Rob
If you go to the individual page or post, scroll down to PageLines Meta Settings, there should be tabs there where you can change the number of boxes, columns and other settings for that particular page or post. We did this because many people wanted more control over the page rather than global, site-wide settings. This allows you to make individual pages look exactly how you want them.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

batman
Thanks for the reply, I saw the option you mentioned but I have over 2600 post, it??s possible to do them all at once like in the older version?

catrina
Global default settings are coming so you don't have to change the number boxes per post.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

batman
Thank catrina I hope by then Carlos