Sign in to follow this  
pastrami00

What happened to the base sidebar?

pastrami00

What happened to the base sidebar in 2.0? I'm now a sidebar short.

cybersphere
Hi, I'm not sure if I am misunderstanding you but... When I upgraded to Pagelines 2.0 from PlatformPro, my side bar content reverted to default. After a quick look around, I realized that PlatformPro side bar is in 'Universal Sidebar' but they have to be in 'Primary sidebar' now so I just drag the contents and all showed up again. I hope this info helps you. Apologies if I didn't I understand your question and got it wrong. Paul

pastrami00
Thanks for the response but I was referring to the "base sidebar". There were three sidebars that worked in the content area in platform pro: "content sidebar" "universal sidebar" and the "base sidebar." In 2.0 there is no base sidebar. My site was setup with the base sidebar active only in the content section on the homepage. The other two sidebars were used on different pages for different widgets. Now, I am short one sidebar and I have no where to put my widgets for the homepage only.

pastrami00
Thanks Catrina but I gathered that much on my own. lol. Does anyone know why it is gone? I guess I just paid another $100 to redo my site.

catrina
Since it was part of PlatformBase and not part of 2.0, you can make your own base sidebar by creating a section. There are video tutorials on creating sections here: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/index.php?title=PageLines_Essential_Training

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse