Sign in to follow this  
holly

PlatformPro to PageLines framework

holly

I'm a little confused about this change and wondered if sombody could help me. I bought PlatformPro 12/08/2010 and as it says it was for a LIFETIME with continuous updates. Now when I go into my account I don't even have the latest version available? - Are you stopping updates on PlatformPro ? (and therefore changing your original commercial offer) - Is it no longer available for download ? - If PageLines framework is replacing PlatformPro why are you obliging people to purchase your new product rather that give an update and this decision is based on there purchase date? I really don't understand this logic? So for people who purchased PlatformPro recently "youptidou" they get an update and for the other its time to get out your credit card again !! (PS - My account page shows up funny in firefox)

Rob
Hello Holly, I'm sorry for the confusion. We're working on putting back the current versions of PlatformPro and PlatformBase. We just launched PageLines Framework 2.0 which will eventually replace PlatformPro altogether. We expect to do a maintenance update of PlatformPro some time in the near future with no specific date. Your purchase, a year ago, unfortunately didn't qualify for the discount, but I'm sure if you write to [b]hello@pagelines.com[/b] they can assist you with this matter. PageLines Framework is somewhat of a hybrid, for the lack of a better term. It's a new product but also an optional upgrade for PlatformPro. Eventually, I expect the two to merge. What was specifically wrong with your account page?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

holly
My account page is showing up again in firefox and PlatformPro is available for download although its still missing PlatformPro Base. So you agree that you will be changing the original commercial offer of PlatformPro "Lifetime access - with upgrades and support" by stopping all updates in a near future. Add yes I have been offered 50% off the new product but it is more than 50% more expensive than what I have ALREADY PAYED. Added to a deadline of the 31st of December to oblige people to Buy Quick. I don't find this correct.