Sign in to follow this  
kristineag

Creating a border around a text widget

kristineag

I'm wondering if anyone can help me with creating a border around an image I uploaded through the text widget. I've been able to create the border but I haven't been able to get rid of the white space below the image. I've been using Firebug to test out different things. I changed the padding, tried altering the margin-bottom numbers, enlarged the photo but I can't get rid of the space at the bottom. See the image here on my Contact page: http://kristinealethaweddings.com/?page_id=14 Thanks for your help!

catrina
You can add this CSS to Settings > Custom Code > Custom CSS: [code]div.textwidget img {border: 1px solid #000;}[/code] You can adjust the appearance of the border by following the guidelines here: http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_border.asp

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

kristineag
Thanks, Catrina. Is there any way to isolate that border around the image on that page only? Using that code, I get an image around every text widget I've used for the website.

Danny
Hi Kristine, Try this: [code]#text-13 img { border: solid 1px black; }[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

kristineag
Hooray! Thanks, Danny. I was previously using #text-13 but I didn't have the "img" in there. That's the key! Thank you so much!