Sign in to follow this  
mikec415

Feature Slider CSS Customization

mikec415

Please take a look at this site www.dwillzmusic.com and click the grey square to see the second feature. The widget I pasted into the bottom is cut off and I can't get it all to show by adjusting the feature height. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

cybersphere
Hi Mike, It looks good to me on Safari browser. Maybe, I missed your point. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/607/screenlo.jpg Paul

Danny
Hi Mike, Are you talking about the flash section "Download D. Willz ??“ Hood Pop 2 Available 12/10/11" ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

mikec415
yes, the section that has the download button. if you look close there is more it to it on the bottom. you can see little red pieces that are cut off by an invisible line.

Rob
I think there's an element inside the plugin that may need to be adjusted. I'm unsure why, but likely the plugin author/developer might have a solution. This is probably the problem: [code][/code] The 80px height is essentially cutting off the bottom of the widget. It might also be controlled from the CSS within the plugin in this element: [code]topspin-widget topspin-widget-email-for-media[/code] I hope that helps.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur