Sign in to follow this  
slingr

Did Andrew and the boys pick a great time to see Paris or what?

slingr

So let's make a punchlist to document what the Pagelines management team has missed this week while they've been in Paris: 1. Existing customers can't access the products they previously purchased. 2. The previous themes (WhiteHousePro, iBlog, Station, Eco) are apparently no longer offered since they aren't anywhere in "the store." (Prediction: this will soon be known by the acronynm TFS.) But no one has commented or explained what the deal is. 3. On the Pricing page, the only links that work are those to BUY. Noticeably not working is the link to the (new?) 30-day guarantee. 4. If you haven't figured it out yet, Pagelines Framework 2.0 is really a 1.0 since there wasn't a Pagelines Framework 1.0. Because Pagelines Framework is NOT Platform Pro 2.0 ... it's a completely separate product. 5.The "Support" button from the Launchpad page takes you to an empty page, which you have to scroll down to the bottom to find a link to the Forum. 6. If Pagelines management can send out endless tweets and emails hawking their new latest-and-greatest, why can't they use the same communication channels to communicate with their existing customers what the bleep is going on? 7. And no, posting "answers" in the Forum doesn't cut it. We deserve to be informed. Period. What have I missed?

Simon
Thanks, we appreciate the time you put into these posts. http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/15805/legacy-product-downloads Support link will be fixed soon, thanks again.

shaznyc
Thanks slingr for clearing that up, I thought I was going mad when nothing seems to work and the Store seems empty. I hope the boys are having fun in Paris :-)

Rob
@bestrag I love Paris too. One of the great cities for taking long, relaxing walks and never seeing anything boring. Great food too!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

ryanjohnjackson
I think there have only been problems for about 2 or 3 days? People have been very responsive to my issues in the forums including Pross. I do wish you guys rolled things out a little different when it comes to your site and docs. But I'm happy with the product.