Sign in to follow this  
virplay

Typography - Secondary Font Bug?

virplay

Why my Secondary Font is in Italic? I choosed Arial Upercase but NOT italic at Typography at Secondary Font Select and Style Your Site's Secondary or Sub Title Text (Metabar, Sub Titles, etc..) But the font goes to Italic at my blog www.godigital.es :-

Simon
Like this? http://imgur.com/3h7Sd

virplay
Exactly like that, like I was using in PlataformPRO 1.5.3 and worked fine Like this http://cl.ly/2u3W2Q0P3K393q391o3k

Simon
You adjusting the wrong one then ;) The titles is controled by the top one Typography - Text Headers Select and Style Your Site's Header Tags (H1, H2, H3...)

virplay
How can it be? In plataform PRO I used Georgia Italic for H1 and H2 and Arial Uppercase and NOT Italic for the widget titles I want to use Georgia italic for headers, and Arial NOT italic for wiget titles Now is all change in Framework 2.0? My god! :O Everything is changing in Framework 2.0

virplay
catrina, thx for you help. My site is www.godigital.es I use Georgia [i]Italic[/i] for h2 in my post titles, and want to keep Arial Normal NOT italic in the widget titles like i used in Plataform PRO. I am trying to adjut it on CSS but cant

catrina
Please add this CSS to Custom Code > Custom CSS (it's h3 instead of h2 in widget titles so that may have been the issue): [code]h3.widget-title {font-style: normal;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

virplay
catrina, thx a lot. now it??s working :D