Sign in to follow this  
vauxflow

WHERE IS THE PRODUCTS THAT I PURCHASED???

vauxflow

I PURCHASED PLATFORMPRO IN FEB 2011 AND NOW YOU'VE LAUNCHED A STEALTHY TRICK TO MAKE PEOPLE BUY 2,0 YOU'VE REMOVED OUR PREVIOUS PURCHASED PRODUCTS, WHY? I NEED A DOWNLOAD LINK TO THEM IMMEDIATELY AS I HAVE NO OTHER COPIES!!!!

vauxflow
Why does my launchpad not have my previous bought products? We want answers, we demand access to our products!

Simon
Please no need for the caps! As i stated on a couple of threads already, the downloads are broken, we need to update the templates, we are working on it. Sorry! If you need a zip just let us know, you purchases are still there in your account.

vauxflow
I have been letting you all know since early today and until now no-one has answered on here or by email. Of course I need links to download!!!

vauxflow
Such a conincedence that they same day you roll out a stealthy pricey upgrade that everyones previous purchased products simply disappear. Where are the links for our products?

Simon
As i said, the products have not disappeared, we changed the launchpad templates to accommodate 2.0 and in doing so broke all the other products, they are still there under your account trust me! Like I said if you need a zip right now, I can send it directly to you, the direct links are protected by launchpad it wont allow you to download them until we fix the templates.