Sign in to follow this  
cfimortgage

PlatformPro Developer V1

cfimortgage

Why dont I have access to the old version of PlatformPro Developer or Base under "Your Products" I purchases a lifetime license so I would hope I still have access to the last release?

Simon
Yes, we are having problems with the old products not showing up, we have to edit the templates. Your products are safe dont worry! If you need any just say and we can send them directly, the issue will be fixed soon.

cfimortgage
Ok thank you. ^_^ I was just a little worried. Also the contact us form on http://www.pagelines.com/contact/ doesnt seem to submit on any of my browsers. I am not sure if this is an issue on my end but I figured I would pass it along. Thank you again.

slingr
Simon, why don't you post an announcement about the Launchpad break? And I noticed the problem on the 5th when you sent out the notice that it was available for developers to download. So it's been at least 3 days. As I noted in one of my rants, the fact that the PL business processes couldn't handle my upgrades for three months was a precursor to the problems you're about to have with this store. AP and the boys exercised some great judgment, planning to launch while they were playing in Paris. That tells you all you need to know about where their priorities are visavis customers.

Simon
The contact form was fixed a few hours ago, I fixed it myself. [quote]o it's been at least 3 days[/quote] No it was today actually today when the old products were changed while i was sleeping! Yes the templates will be updated to show the products again, they are still there.