Sign in to follow this  
scolasanti

Features slider error in 2.0. Causes wp-admin to 404

scolasanti    0
scolasanti

Hello, Upon upgrading to 2.0 my features slider reverted to the default sample slides (expected). Unfortunately after I try and update the settings in the features section of Pagelines - Special it turns all my admin pages into error 404 pages. The only solution I have found so far is to restore my last back-up and clear my browser cache. I have been able to replicate the problem several times, it doesn't seem to matter which options I change and save on the Pagelines Special page it will return this behavior. Any ideas? or anyone else experiencing this?

cybersphere    0
cybersphere
I'm sorry you are having this issue. I have had a fair share of issues upgrading to Pagelines 2.0 (mostly due to settings resetting to default and not knowing where to go to change) but I have been able to make Feature slider work. Only thing it did for me was that on the Home/Blog page, Feature slider shows ALL the slides, irrespective of feature sets I have set. On other pages, feature works as expected. Hope you get it sorted out soon. Paul

catrina    103
catrina
scolasanti, I don't think you and Paul are the only ones experiencing this issue. Will mark this for developer attention.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

smilelee    0
smilelee
Yeah, I'm stuck using PlatformPro until this is fixed. I also noticed that even if I do manage to save the features settings, when I choose a feature set for the default post and 404 screen it doesn't save it out.

Simon    247
Simon
can you email me your admin login to check it out please simon@pagelines.com

skyrocket    1
skyrocket
i've got the same problem. any news about this? would be great to see a solution here.

Simon    247
Simon
If you have an issue please open a new thread and provide information.